Let us know about events you are hosting
Automotive Trade Visit to SIAT, India
Oxford Golf Resort, Hill Top, Pune
15 – 19 January 2019
Join this Midlands Engine trade visit to the Symposium on International Automotive Technology (SIAT) in Pune, India. This visit is designed specificallyfor companies operating in the future mobility sector including Electric Vehicle Technology, Electric Vehicle Infrastructure and Low Carbon Technologies…
The Symposium on International Automotive Technology (SIAT) is widely acclaimed by the global automotive fraternity, is a benchmark biennial international event, organized by ARAI, that serves as a forum for exchange of ideas and brainstorming for the automotive industry, with participation of eminent worldwide experts in various automobile arenas.SIAT 2019 will focus on recent advances in various automotive areas, such as Safety, Emissions, Engines, Noise, Electric Mobility, Electronics, Intelligent Transportation, Vehicle Dynamics, Materials, Alternate Fuels and Simulation & Modelling. It will also bring to fore innovative ideas and solutions in automotive technologies to meet future challenges.
Midlands Engine Market Visit to Arab Health 2019
Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai
Sun 27 Jan – Thu 31 Jan 2019
Arab Health is the largest gathering of healthcare and trade professionals in the MENA region, held annually in the last week of January. In 2018 it welcomed more than 84,400 visitors from 160+ countries, highlighting its strength as the Middle East and North Africa’s leading exhibition in the healthcare industry.
Benefits of being part of the delegation include:
- An exclusive insight into the largest healthcare exhibition in the Middle East and North Africa
- Research on market trends and competition from both the UAE and wider global markets
- Information on the challenges of doing business in MENA markets and how to overcome them
- Local hospital visit
- Networking with buyers, press and exhibitors to establish new contacts
- Meetings with Commercial Officers and buyers from UAE and other markets
- Access to expert advice and support from dedicated advisers at the exhibition
- Invaluable help from International Trade Advisers at DIT Midlands
- A wide range of promotional opportunities organised by Midlands Engine and the wider network
Midlands Engine: Market Visit to BAUMA 2019
Munich Trade Fair Centre, Germany
9 – 12 April 2019
The Midlands Engine is excited to announce that we will be taking a delegation of companies from the Midlands to the event from 9-12 April 2019. If you are new to the German market this will be a great opportunity to see if this is the right show for you. If you are an experienced exporter this will be a unique chance to meet existing clients and find new ones. If you are one of the 1000+ companies on the show’s waiting list for a stand, being a delegate on our mission will allow you to be present so you do not miss any sales opportunities.