The Midlands Engine Observatory has released the seventh edition of the Covid Impact Monitor.
This is produced fortnightly and provides a summary of research across the Midlands. This edition covers:
- ONS data on GDP projections
- Summary of the PMI index which despite still being in negative territory is looking more positive
- The distribution of furloughed workers by sector and how this has impacted the Midlands economy
- Updated statistics on benefit claimants across the Midlands
- Further intelligence from across the Midlands and its business groups
All editions of the Covid Impact Monitor can be downloaded at www.midlandsengine.org/observatory.