Work With Us
The Midlands Engine is England’s leading pan-regional partnership. We have a remit for driving economic growth in partnership, in every part of our region, a place that is home to almost 11 million people. The Midlands is a region of pioneering minds, thriving industry, great beauty, inspiring heritage and incredible people. Our region is a place of vibrant cities, bustling towns, flourishing rural areas and welcoming communities. From Shropshire in the west to Lincolnshire in the east, from Derbyshire in the north to Herefordshire in the south, we are the beating heart of the UK.
The Midlands Engine convenes a wide range of partners, from small businesses and universities, to global multinationals, public sector bodies and government agencies, bringing voice and vision to the Midlands. We provide crucial focus and connection so that, together, we can act now with commitment and purpose to drive economic prosperity for the nation and for the benefit of our region’s places, people and future. And now, we’re looking for dedicated, skilled people to be part of that future…
Find out more about the Midlands Engine
- Find out more About Midlands Engine Health
- Read our partnership Business Plan 2020/21
- Download the latest edition of Midlands Matters – our partnership newsletter
- Read the summary of the Midlands Engine’s first Independent Economic Review
- Find out more about the impact of Covid-19 on the Midlands Engine in Issue 7 of the Covid-19 Monitor
- Read our celebration of achievements in partnership, in our end of year review – 2019
We are not currently recruiting for any specific roles but we are always interested in hearing from talented people who are passionate about the Midlands and can make a difference to our team and region.
Please forward your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
The Midlands Engine is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. Applicants with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post will be guaranteed an interview.
No agencies please.